- Application Engineering
- Embedded Services
- Android Services
- Validation services
- Enterprise Management
- Healthcare Services
Platform Validation Services
In today’s highly competitive market,only quality products become successful. Evidently, these high quality products pass through rigorous and highly skillful testing phase thereby ensuring the product’s excellence in its performance and stability.
With decades of hardcore Testing experience, AMI offers Platform Validation Service - a guaranteed fault-proof Testing Service, that can help companies to be 100% sure of their products’ quality before launching it in the market
AMI’s Platform Validation Service (PVS) : Highlights
- Integrated framework with more than 2500 test cases and 1000 test plans.
- Expert validation services for niche computing functions like BIOS, Service Processor Stack, Storage, Device drivers, Embedded OS & BSP.
- Integrated tool with automated testing facilities.
- Integrated remote and local diagnostics [AMIDIAG] testing functionalities
AMI PVS’ 5 step Validation Methodology:
A rugged quality testing procedure, AMI’s Platform Validation Service passes through 5 steps of rigorous validation.
- Capturing real-time platform requirements.
- Designing, reviewing and finalizing the test plan upon client’s approval.
- Depending on the platform’s core requirement, use existing tools like AMI DIAG or create a new tool.
- Initiate the validation process by creating the required environment by setting up the lab, the required hardware and the software tools.
- Compiling exhaustive test reports on Bug Tracker, EIP system, reiterated bug-free report etc. End the validation cycle by sending the report to customers to acquire their next product release.
BIOS validation is one of the key processes for engineering, who wish to bring out tough and future proof products to the market.Read More
Device Driver Validation
Device drivers are critical software components that transform complex hardware implementation details into simple software interfaces.Read More