The StorTrends 2400n is an affordable 2U, rack-mount storage appliance that offers support for both block and file data. It provides a reliable way to manage and store valuable business data without complexity. Easy to install, the StorTrends enables an administrator to coordinate all functions related to the discovery, management, tracking and planning for future storage growth.
AMI’s StorTrends® NAS appliance is an ideal alternative to traditional Direct Attached Storage (DAS) environments. The StorTrends NAS appliances make it simple to centralize file data storage from Windows, UNIX, and Mac clients across an existing Ethernet Network.
The StorTrends 2400n offers maximum data protection with RAID 5 and network connectivity for major operating systems, perfect for workgroups or departments that are experiencing rapid data growth.
Administrators can save time and money by deploying StorTrends 2400n NAS appliances instead of inflexible DAS units. Adding capacity in a DAS environment means adding a server, which requires downtime; adding capacity with AMI’s StorTrends 2400n means no interruptions, with improved disk utilization when compared to DAS.
Volume replication with StorTrends iTX allows data to be stored on multiple StorTrends appliances at multiple local and remote sites. The Asynchronous Replication module bundles I/Os within snapshots and sends them to the remote server, boosting network utilization efficiency and reducing bandwidth cost. When combined with the revolutionary WDS (WAN Data Services) feature, the employs data deduplication, compression, and link optimization to reduce bandwidth usage exponentially over conventional replication speeds.
- Upto 24 TB NAS storage appliance
- 12 Hot-swappable SATA Drives
- Enhanced Reliability with Redundant 800W Power Supply and Smart UPS Support
- Volume Replication
- Asynchronous (Snapshot Assisted)
- WAN Data Services (WDS) featuring
- Deduplication, Encryption, and Link Acceleration
- Advanced Snapshot Module
- Redirect on Write (ROW)
- Up to 1,022 Snapshots (R/O and R/W) per volume
- Up to 2 ,048 Snapshots per box
- Rollback from any snapshot
- Random snapshot deletion
- Network Teaming
- Failover / Failback
- Uses existing Ethernet infrastructure
- Software RAID 0, 1, and 5 support
- Support major file transfer protocol