AMI has developed and designed firmware across solutions including consumer electronics, PC devices and storage devices. We have also developed specific drivers for new IPs and peripherals for many operating systems such as Windows XP, Windows Vista, Linux and Windows CE.
- UART, SD, SDIO, MMC, USB, PCI, PCI Express, Ethernet
- Audio/Video Controllers, LCD Controllers
- I2C, SPI, MIL-1553B, CAN
- GPS, Consume Infra Red devices, RFID
- Touch Screen, Keypad, Bluetooth, Camera
- File System Driver, File System Filter Driver, Finger print sensors
We not only develop missing drivers for the operating systems, but, also modifying existing drivers for better performance and provide power management thereby helping the manufacturers pass the Windows Logo testing kit for drivers.